Matovu Consulting has a proven track record for delivering high impact results for our clients. Here are some of our accomplishments and accolades of our CEO and Chief Consultant, Divinity Matovu:
- Consulted with attorneys on trial strategy leading to a $1.4M victory for a corporate client in Los Angeles, CA.
- Implemented a successful girls education and mentoring program in partnership with Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Century City Alumnae Chapter and Uganda’s Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development which impacted 800 girls ages 13-18 by providing academic scholarships, leadership and media arts training, tutoring, mentoring exchanges via Skype and workshop/discussion sessions on topics like self-esteem, career goals, gender equality and beauty standards.
- Developed social media branding strategy to increase client’s Twitter & Facebook followers by 350%
- Provided personal branding clients with tools and resources to develop road map for achieving desired career results.
- Led revenue-generating/fundraising activities to secure more than $100K from partners like UN Youth Fund and TOMS Shoes for a non-profit
- Led business development and cost-saving initiatives to drive growth of client’s $1.2M+ case portfolio
- Re-negotiated contracts to cut client expenses by 20%
- Designed English language marketing materials for Ugandan law firm’s immigration unit which now accounts for 25% firm revenue
- Honored at Glamour Magazine’s 2010 Woman Of The Year Award Ceremony as one of 20 Young Women In Their 20’s Who Are Changing The World for work with AGYA Girls Program
- Awarded an Outstanding Commitment Award grant from Clinton Global Initiative University to implement “Recording Our Dreams,” a project which established a solar-powered recording studio in Uganda that has artistically and economically empowered 50 youth in Uganda.
- DoSomething.org $100K Social Entrepreneur Award Finalist